10-Year Plan (LTP)
What's a 10-Year Plan?
Every three years the Council must adopt a 10-Year Plan and in the years between Council adopts Annual Plans.
This is a blueprint for how the district will be run over the next 10 years.
The Summary is a snap-shot of the 10-Year Plan with a focus on key consultation projects. It's distributed to every ratepayer.
Volume 1 is a summary of the information contained in the other three volumes.
Volume 2 presents all the detailed information for each of Council's activities.
Volume 3 includes all the required financial data over a 10 year timeframe.
Volume 4 deals with the growth assumptions that underpin the analysis within the plan.
Council reduced the number of volumes for the 2012-22 plan to three.
Adopted 30 June 2015
- Volume 1 - Overview and Summary (1.99 MB) Adopted 29 June 2012
- Volume 2 - Council Activities (1.56 MB) Adopted 29 June 2012
- Volume 3 - Detailed Financial Information and Council Policies (1.87 MB) Adopted 29 June 2012
- Consultation Summary 2009-19 (2.66 MB)
- Volume 1- The Summary (1.06 MB)
- Volume 2 - Council Activities (1.72 MB)
- Volume 3 - Detailed Financial Information (1.64 MB)
- Volume 4 - Growth Forecasts (616.81 KB)
- Volume 1 - The Summary (4.63 MB)
- Volume 2 - Council Activities (4.67 MB)
- Volume 3 - Detailed Financial Information (2.17 MB)
- Volume 4 - Growth Projections (2.96 MB)
- Volume 1 - The Summary (693.20 KB)
- Volume 2 - Council Activities (1.30 MB)
- Volume 3 - Detailed Financial Information (698.46 KB)
- Volume 4 - Growth Forecasts (372.90 KB)
Statement of Proposal
The Council is considering participating as a 'Guaranteeing Local Authority' in the New Zealand Local Government Funding Agency Limited.
The LGFA is a council-controlled trading organisation (CCTO).