- Home >
- Planning & Consents >
- Operative District Plan >
- District Plan Changes - to the Operative District Plan >
- Plan Change 24 Community and Affordable Housing
Plan Change 24 Community and Affordable Housing
The purpose of this plan change is to introduce affordable housing into the policies of the District Plan so that it can become a relevant matter when plan changes / variations are proposed, as well as when resource consent applications are considered, and where appropriate require the delivery of affordable housing.
Made Operative 27 August 2013. See item 9 on the 13 August 2013 Full Council Agenda.
Plan Change 24 downloads
- Section 32 Report and Attachments
- Public Notices
- Summary of Decisions Requested
- Planners Report and Appendices
- Council Decision
- Court Decisions
- PC24 Timeline