- Home >
- Planning & Consents >
- Operative District Plan >
- District Plan Changes - to the Operative District Plan >
- Plan Change 27A Updating Noise Measurement and Assessment Standards
Plan Change 27A Updating Noise Measurement and Assessment Standards
The purpose of this plan change is to clarify, replace or update references to acoustic standards incorporated by reference in the District Plan and revise provisions relating to noise to ensure they are consistent and clear, and reflect industry best practice.
Made Operative 13 October 2011. See item 3 on the 27 September 2011 Council Agenda.
Plan Change 27a downloads
- Section 32 Report
- Public Notices
- Summary of Decisions Requested
- Planners Report and Appendices
- Council Decision