- Home >
- Planning & Consents >
- Operative District Plan >
- District Plan Changes - to the Operative District Plan >
- Plan Change 49 - Earthworks
Plan Change 49 - Earthworks
The purpose of this Plan Change is to simplify and streamline the earthworks provisions within the District Plan.
The current Plan provisions include rules for earthworks in numerous sections. This Plan Change will consolidate the majority of the Earthworks requirements into one new section, making it simpler to use and interpret the Plan.
Under the proposed provisions there would be rules that govern how much earthworks can be done in different zones without need for a resource consent (providing conditions around things like stability and dust control are met). The rules are generally more permissive than before to reduce the need for resource consents.
To be made Operative on 27 July 2016 following Full Council Meeting on 30 June 2016. The Agenda can be found here (Item 15) - http://www.qldc.govt.nz/council-online/council-documents/agendas-and-minutes/full-council-agendas/2016-full-council-agendas/30-june-2016/
- Schedule of Provisions for PC49
- Consent Order - Issued 13 April 2016
- Appeals Received
- Council Decision
- Planners Section 42A Report
- Hearing Timetable
- Evidence Presented at Hearing
- Public Notice of Notification Plan Change 49 (23.08 Kb)
Notified 2 July 2014
- Public Notice of Summary of Decisions Plan Change 49
Notified 24 September 2014
- Public Notice of Council Decision Plan Change 49
Notified 8 July 2015
- Public Notice of Notification Plan Change 49 being made Operative
Notified 20 April 2016
Plan Change and Section 32 Report (Plan Change as Notified)
- Plan Change 49 Earthworks Proposed Provisions (667.93 Kb) - Plan Change as Notified.
- Section 32 Report and Appendices for Plan Change 49 Earthworks (2.42 MB)