All alcohol licensing forms can be downloaded below.
Alcohol Licensing Forms
- Form 3 - On Licence application. (4.89 MB)
- Form 4 - Off Licence Application (4.88 MB)
- Form 5 - Club Licence Application (5.37 MB)
- Form 6 - Special Licence Application (925.76 KB)
- Form 7 - Public Notice of application for On, Off, Club licence or application for variation of conditions (78.61 KB)
- Form 16 - Application for Temporary Authority (736.23 KB)
Manager's Certificate Forms
- Form 17 - Application for Managers Certificate (734.07 KB)
- Form 19 - Application for Renewal of Managers Certificate (668.29 KB)
- Notice of Management Change (150.60 KB)
Special Licence Templates
Event Management Plan (EVP)
An event management plan is a document which provides an overall plan of an event. It includes details such as managing entry into the event, security, how alcohol will be sold and managed, activities or entertainment planned, first aid / emergency services arrangements, a schedule for the events and key contact people. Events over 400 people require an AMP. Smaller events may also be required to submit an EVP but you will be advised once your application is assessed by a licensing inspector.
Alcohol Management Plan (AMP)
An alcohol management plan is a document that details how the sale and supply of alcohol, along with alcohol related risks are to be managed for a particular event, and at a specific venue and aligns these risks with procedures to manage them. Events over 400 people require an AMP. Smaller events may also be required to submit an AMP but you will be advised once your application is assessed by a licensing inspector.