Public Life Survey
Volunteer now for the January Public Life Survey in Queenstown!
As a volunteer you'll observe, count, map and record the behaviour, movement and activities of every day people in public spaces.
Wednesday 24 January and Saturday 27 January
Queenstown Town Centre
How to volunteer
Or for more information, contact Linnea on 021 760 919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What's in it for you?
- Meet new, like minded people
- Learn techniques to better understand public spaces
- Develop new skills and gain new experiences
- Get drink/food vouchers
- Help make Queenstown a better place for people!
July Public Life Survey
For the first time, we have measurable data on the quality of our public spaces and public life in Central Queenstown.
Back in July we commissioned a Public Life Survey as part of the evidence being gathered to support investment in the Queenstown Town Centre. The survey covered three key areas:
- pedestrian traffic - how many people are walking and where
- stationary activities - a snapshot of what people are doing in certain areas
- Age and gender of town centre visitors