We regularly carry out surveys and consultation to gauge public opinion on a range of matters. Some, like the annual Residents and Ratepayers Survey, are commissioned from independent survey companies who carry them out on our behalf, while we run others informally ourselves as a way of gathering community views.
When we’re conducting an on-line survey or consultation, you’ll find the link on this page. You’ll also find the results of previous surveys and consultations here.
Current Submissions or Feedback
- Proposed Long Term Lease - Ngāi Tahu Tourism Hot Pools
QLDC is proposing to grant a long term reserve lease to Ngāi Tahu Tourism at Lakeview.
Feedback closes Friday 22 December 2017
- Proposed District Plan - Stage 2
QLDC is seeking submissions on Stage 2 of the Proposed District Plan. This includes Earthworks, Signs, Transport, Open Space and Recreation, Wakatipu Basin and Visitor Accommodation.
Feedback closes 23 February 2018.
- Eely Point Development Report - draft
QLDC is seeking public feedback on a draft report outlining future development options for Wanaka’s Eely Point recreational reserve.
Feedback closes 19 January 2018.
Recent Submissions and Survey Results
- Annual Plan 2017/18
- Proposed Amendments to QLDC Policy on Development Contributions
- Fees and Charges Review 2017
- Queenstown Bay Playground
- Coronet Forest management Plan 2017
- Gorge Road Special Housing Area
- Future of Ladies Mile
- Proposed QLDC Brothel Control Bylaw 2017
- Proposed Navigation Safety Bylaw 2017
- Proposed Fees and Charges Changes
QLDC Ratepayers & Residents Surveys
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2016 (1.59MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2015 (4MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2014 (2.24MB)
- Residents & Ratepayers Survey 2013 (3.8MB)