We regularly carry out surveys and consultation to gauge public opinion on a range of matters. Some, like the annual Residents and Ratepayers Survey, are commissioned from independent survey companies who carry them out on our behalf, while we run others informally ourselves as a way of gathering community views.
When we’re conducting an on-line survey or consultation, you’ll find the link on this page. You’ll also find the results of previous surveys and consultations here.
Current Submissions or Feedback
- Annual Plan 2017/18
As part of the Annual Plan 2017-18 we are proposing a programme of work to respond to the challenges of unprecedented and sustained growth across our district.
- Proposed Amendments to QLDC Policy on Development Contributions
As well as the annual update of contribution levels as a result of the incorporation of the latest actual expenditure and the revised capital programme proposed by the Annual Plan 2017/18, there are a number of additional proposed amendments to the Policy on Development Contributions
- Fees and Charges Review 2017
We have identified that a small number of changes are required to help with the consistent and smooth administration of regulatory functions. For example some types of applications were not captured by the schedule and need to be added in.
- Coronet Forest management Plan 2017
This management plan has been developed after public consultation around the early harvest of Coronet Forest saw 85% of respondents in favour of the early harvest option, as a way to reduce the spread of wilding pines in our district
- Queenstown Bay Playground
The current playground at Queenstown Bay is over 22 years old and overdue a revamp.The proposed upgraded playground will be significantly bigger and include a range of equipment and natural opportunities for imaginative play, suitable for all ages and abilities, including limited mobility.
- Residential Water Use Survey
Recent Submissions and Survey Results
- Proposed District Plan
- Queenstown Country Club - Special Housing Area
- Parks Strategy Feedback
- Coronet Forest Harvest
- Proposed Nuisance Bylaw
- Arrowtown Design Guidelines 2016 - pre consultation
- Waterfall Park Special Housing Area
- Glenpanel Special Housing Area
- Arrowtown Design Guidelines 2016 (Variation 1 to the Proposed District Plan)
- Park and Ride Survey
- Proposed Navigation Safety Bylaw amendments
- Beach Street Pedestrianisation Survey
- Beach Street Pedestrianisation Formal Consultation
- Proposed Amendments to the Policy on Development Contributions
- Draft Parks and Open Space Strategy
- Wanaka Airport Governance Options
- Proposed Easter Sunday Shop Trading Policy
- CBD Parking Changes
QLDC Ratepayers & Residents Surveys
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2016 (1.59MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2015 (4MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2014 (2.24MB)
- Residents & Ratepayers Survey 2013 (3.8MB)