We regularly carry out surveys and consultation to gauge public opinion on a range of matters. Some, like the annual Residents and Ratepayers Survey, are commissioned from independent survey companies who carry them out on our behalf, while we run others informally ourselves as a way of gathering community views.
When we’re conducting an on-line survey or consultation, you’ll find the link on this page. You’ll also find the results of previous surveys and consultations here.
Current Submissions or Feedback
- Draft Queenstown Gardens Development Plan
We have prepared a draft Development Plan for the Queenstown Gardens. Now's your opportunity to shape what the gardens might look like in the future.
Feedback closes 5pm, 17 November 2017.
- Proposed Fees and Charges Changes
- Proposed Navigation Safety Bylaw 2017
Council are considering a proposal to commence a special consultative procedure in relation to the proposed Navigation Safety Bylaw 2017 (proposed bylaw) and revocation of Waterways and Ramp Fees Bylaw 2014 (Waterways bylaw) and Navigation Safety Bylaw 2014 (current bylaw).
Feedback closes 5pm Tuesday 31 October
Recent Submissions and Survey Results
- Annual Plan 2017/18
- Proposed Amendments to QLDC Policy on Development Contributions
- Fees and Charges Review 2017
- Queenstown Bay Playground
- Coronet Forest management Plan 2017
- Gorge Road Special Housing Area
- Future of Ladies Mile
- Proposed QLDC Brothel Control Bylaw 2017
QLDC Ratepayers & Residents Surveys
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2016 (1.59MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2015 (4MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2014 (2.24MB)
- Residents & Ratepayers Survey 2013 (3.8MB)