Proposed Bullendale Special Housing Area
We have received an Expression of Interest to develop a Special Housing Area (proposed Bullendale Special Housing Area) at 117 Arthur's Point Road, Arthur's Point.
The Arthur's Point Special Housing Area adjoins the site to the east.
The proposed Bullendale Special Housing Area is outlined in red below:
Read the Expression of Interest
- Bullendale - Expression of Interest
- Appendix 1 – Computer Freehold Register
- Appendix 2a – Urban Design Report
- Appendix 2b – Design Concept Plans
- Appendix 3 – Three Waters Report
- Appendix 4 – Transportation Assessment
- Appendix 5 – Geotechnical Commentary
- Appendix 6 – Site Concept Plan
The Council is aiming to consider the Expression of Interest at the 14 December 2017 Full Council meeting.
Have your say
While the Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act 2013 does not provide for formal consultation on the establishment of special housing areas, the Mayor and Councillors are interested to hear local views on this proposal.
Feedback closes at 5pm on 7 December, 2017.
Please be aware that your comments and your name (but not your contact details) will be made public on our website after feedback closes.
Want more info?
Please email Anita Vanstone in our Planning Team, email@example.com