4 Feb 4, 2019
Defining a vision for our district, beyond 2050
A unique place, an inspiring future
We are sharing a vision for the future of Queenstown Lakes District and would love to hear your thoughts on what has been created collectively on our journey so far.
A series of eight aspirational vision statements have been developed by members of the community and we would like to know if these reflect your own aspirations for how we should live, work and play in the future.
- Pride in Sharing Paradise - Kia noho tahi tātou kātoa
- Thriving people - Whakapuāwai Hapori
- Boldly embracing Māoritanga - Whakatinana i te ao Māori
- Soaring Creativity - Whakaohooho Auahataka
- A deafening dawn chorus - Waraki
- Free-thinking, exhilarating opportunities - He ōhaka taurikura
- Clean connectivity - Taiao Parakore
- Disaster-defying resilience - He Hapori Aumangea
We invite you to join our drop in community session where these vision statements will be displayed for comment and reflection.
Have your say session
When: Monday 4 February 2019, 11.00am-1.00pm
Where: Queenstown Memorial Centre, 1 Memorial Street, Queenstown
11:00am – 1:00pm
Feb 4, 2019
Queenstown Memorial Hall Foyer
1 Memorial Street, Queenstown