Institute of Directors - Board Dynamics
The underlying social structure within each board impacts on the decision-making and ultimately the organisation's performance and the stakeholders’ return on investment.
This course will challenge unconscious behavior and explore assumptions within a high performance working group.
- What to do when you inherit a difficult culture
- Learn how board evaluations can help to (re)design a board
- Discover how to make a new director productive - sooner
- Learn about the merits of various chairing styles
- Gain the courage to consciously address culture, and commit to cultural change in your board and organisation
- Move from emotional intelligence to emotional agility so you can complement the more technical requirements of being a director
- Find the balance between healthy and unhealthy conflict
- Find out how changing technologies will influence the dynamics of future board meetings.
9:30am – 4:00pm
Oct 7, 2019 - Oct 8, 2019
Heritage Queenstown, Queenstown
91 Fernhill Road, Queenstown
Buy Tickets – 04 499 0076