Queenstown Trails Trust
The Queenstown Trails Trust is a non profit organisation dedicated to developing a network of public trails around the Wakatipu basin.
The Queenstown Trails Trust is made up of 8 passionate members of the Wakatipu community, plus representatives from the Council and Department of Conservation.
The Trustees are
- Tony McQuilkin (Chairman)
- Lindsay Williams (Deputy Chairman)
- Sir Eion Edgar (Patron & Trustee)
- Alexa Forbes (QLDC Representative & Trustee)
- Ken Swain
- John Thompson
- Britta Taylor
- Geoff Owen
- John Edmonds
- Michael Walker
- Mark Townsley.
The Trust has its own Chief Executive, Mark Williams and a Trust Patron, Sir Eion Edgar.
Queenstown Trails Map
For more information on the Queenstown Trails and map, please click here.
Queenstown Trails for the future 2015/2025
In 2015 the Queenstown Trails Trust released the Queenstown Trails Strategy, a strategic plan that will drive the Trust’s activities for the next ten years.
- Queenstown Trails Strategy 2015-25 (11MB)
- Previous Strategy: Queenstown Trails Strategy 2004 (formerly Wakatipu Trails Trust)
Contact the QTT
Email: Mark Williams
Phone: 03 442 7536 / 027 554 0941
Postal address: PO Box 254, Queenstown