External Community Grants
External Community Grants are available from the following organisations:
- Te Tipuria Fund - WellSouth: to help those working to improve local food environments.
- Eco Fund - Otago Regional Council: for projects that benefit the community.
- Ethnic Communities Development Fund - Community Matters: to support the development of established and emerging ethnic communities.
- Like Minds, Like Mine - Community grants to bring to life initiatives that reduce stigma and discrimination and increase social inclusion for people living with mental illness or distress in your local community, iwi, or hapū.
- Harcourts Foundation - Providing grants to reputable community-based organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.