Heaters & Burners Forms

Building Consents are required for the installation, modification and removal of both solid fuel and liquid fuel heaters.

Where to find more guidance?

The QLDC webpage for heaters and burners is here.

Also refer to:

What are the required forms?

The Form 2 Building Consent application form must be completed, along with the Solid Fuel or Liquid Fuel checklist:

How to submit applications?

Upload completed forms and checklists to the QLDC Sharefile system.

What does SBCG stand for?

Some forms and checklists are produced by the Southern Building Controls Group (SBCG). The SBCG is a grouping of Building Consent Authorities (BCAs) in the lower South Island which share resources.