Producer Statements

More information

Producer Statements are explained on the MBIE Building Performance website here.

A guide to the use of Producer Statements by Engineering New Zealand is here (PDF, 483KB).

Where are the forms?

QLDC forms for Producer Statements are here.

Where are submitted Producer Statements kept?

All publicly-available documents for Building Consents and Code Compliance Certificates are on the QLDC eDocs online property documents system here.

Who can author them?

Invercargill City Council (ICC) administers the register of approved Producers Statement authors here, on behalf of the Southern Building Controls Group (SBCG).

The SBCG brings together many of the councils in the lower South Island to share a number of building control resources.

The national register of current-status CPEng engineers is searchable here.

How to register as an author?

Application forms for the Producer Statement Author Register are on the ICC website here.

Do not use the other ICC Producer Statement forms there, for QLDC submissions.