- Home >
- Planning & Consents >
- Operative District Plan >
- District Plan Changes - to the Operative District Plan >
- Plan Change 26 Wanaka Airport
Plan Change 26 Wanaka Airport
The purpose of this plan change is to investigate options to protect the long term future operations of the Wanaka airport and provide certainty to the community regarding the areas potentially affected by airport related activities.
Made Operative 14 March 2013. See item 9 on the 26 February 2013 Full Council Agenda.
Plan Change 26 downloads
- Pre - Notification Discussion Document and Appendices
- Section 32 Report and Appendices
- Designations Notices of Requirement
- Public Notices
- Summary of Decisions
- Further Information Requested
Further information requested from Wanaka Airport subsequent to the notification of the plan change and designations.
- Planners Report
- Council Decision