Proposed District Plan - Stage 2
Further Submissions on Stage 2 of the Proposed District Plan open 12 April 2018
Stage 2 of the Proposed District Plan is made up of six new topics addressing Transport, Earthworks, Signs, Visitor Accommodation, Wakatipu Basin Land-use and Open Space and Recreation.
Summary of Decisions Requested - this page includes a link to a mapping tool indicating zoning request submissions
- Notification of Summary of Decisions Requested (for Further Submissions) - Notified 12 April 2018
- Notification of Stage 2 - Notified 23 November 2017
Hearings for Stage 2 of the Proposed District Plan are coming up.
Stream 14 - Wakatipu Basin (9 July – 27 July 2018)
- Chapter 24 – Wakatipu Basin (including Mapping submissions on stage 1 for this area not yet heard)
- Arrowtown Mapping
Stream 15 - District Wide (3 September – 28 September 2018)
- Chapter 25 – Earthworks
- Chapter 29 - Transport
- Chapter 31 - Signs
- Chapter 38 – Open Space and Recreation
- Visitor Accommodation Variation
Hearing Panel Communications - Stage 2
Fact Sheets and videos
- Proposed District Plan Stage 2 - A Snapshot
- Visitor Accommodation
- Visitor Accommodation Mythbusters Video
- Wakatipu Basin Land Use Variation
- Open Space
- An everyday guide: Making a Submission about a Proposed Plan or Plan Change (booklet provided by the Ministry for the Environment)
Section 32 Reports
Every proposed chapter is accompanied by a section 32 report. This is a report required by Section 32 of the Resource Management Act that requires a number of matters to be addressed, including the cost and benefits of rules and policies.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can submit a question or view previous questions and the answers provided
Want to talk about it?
A duty planner will also be available during normal office hours during the notification period other than 22 December 2017 to 7 January 2018. Call 03 441 0499 (Queenstown) or 03 443 0024 (Wanaka) or email PDPEnquiries@qldc.govt.nz
- Documents Incorporated by Reference - Stage 2
- Further Submission Form - Form 6 (Fillable PDF)
- Further Submission Form - Form 6 (Print Version)