- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Grandparents & Grandkids Activity Session
- Holiday Swim Weeks
- Junior Badminton
- Junior Golf
- Junior Indoor Cricket
- Kids' Climbing
- QLDC Libraries Holiday Programme
- Queenstown School Holiday Programme
- School Holiday Programmes
- Wānaka School Holiday Programme
- LAN Club @ Wānaka Recreation Centre
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
- Price updates for 2022
- Sport and Recreation Food and Beverage ROI
Grandparents & grandkids activity session
Grab your grandparents (or an older friend/neighbour) and head to Wānaka Recreation Centre on Monday 19 April for an awesome inter-generational activity session.
The 90-minute event (1.30-3.00pm) on the first day of the school holidays features fun-filled sports and games suitable for all ages and energy levels!
It costs just $5 for one older/younger pair plus $2 for each extra person (young or old), and that includes a yummy afternoon tea.
Please register in advance for catering purposes - contact details found below.
We're looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.