- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Kids' Recreation
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Sponsored Athletes
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Sport & Rec: Covid-19 info
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
This weekly programme at Wānaka Recreation Centre is a great indoor alternative to ball sports!
- School years 6-10.
- Every Tuesday during school terms from 3.30-4.30pm.
- Only $3.00 per person with equipment provided.
- No experience required - beginners welcome.
- Bookings not required - just turn up!
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.