- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Grandparents & Grandkids Activity Session
- Holiday Swim Weeks
- Junior Badminton
- Junior Golf
- Junior Indoor Cricket
- Kids' Climbing
- QLDC Libraries Holiday Programme
- Queenstown School Holiday Programme
- School Holiday Programmes
- Wānaka School Holiday Programme
- LAN Club @ Wānaka Recreation Centre
- Roller Skate School
- Tennis lessons @ Wānaka Recreation Centre
- Arrowtown Summer Camp
- Tennis Lessons @ Wanaka Recreation Centre
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
- Price updates for 2022
Tennis coaching perfect for kids aged 5 to 16. Get expert coaching and learn a sport you can play for the rest of your life. Tennis something that can be part of your child's life from now on.
Tennis is perfect for building hand eye coordination, athleticism and making friends. Rain, hail or shine, lessons at Wānaka Recreation Centre are indoors so you know you'll always get on court!
We're now offering tennis lessons at Wānaka Recreation Centre.
We're doing an initial trial during the school holiday period and we'll be announcing term one lessons in January.Close
We're running a tennis camp from Monday 9 January to Friday 13 January. Each day the camp is on from 9.00am to 11.00am.
The indoor stadium @ Wānaka Recreation Centre.Close
What do I need to bring?
If you have a racket, then please bring it along - if you don't have one then you can borrow one from us for the lesson.
Are the coaches qualified?
All coaches are LTA Qualified and have plenty of experience teaching kids the wonderful sport of tennis.
Are you offering more lessons?
We'll be doing term based lessons and more information on this will be released in January 2023.Close