- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Kids' Recreation
- Learn to Swim
- Memberships - Join Today
- Sponsored Athletes
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Sport & Rec: Covid-19 info
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
- Local Community Support Grant
Our 2021 Queenstown and Wānaka volleyball leagues in partnership with Volleyball Southland are now underway.
For all information on each of our Volleyball Leagues, be sure to check out the information provided below:
- 'Rookies' social league – 7 July - 29 September (2 x 20-min halves / 5 mins between matches; max. 16 teams)
- 'Rivals' serious league – 7 July - 29 September (games last 3-5 sets or 1hr - whichever comes first; max. 6 teams)
- Games played on Wednesday evenings with start times between 6.00-8.00pm
- All games played at Queenstown Events Centre
- $380 per team
- Ages 12 to adult
- Mixed teams encouraged
- Register online here.
To view and download a flyer to share with your mates click here.
For all queries please contact Alexa Peters:Close
- 'Rookies' social league – 23 August - 27 September.
- Games start between 7:30-9:00pm.
- $270 per team.
- Mixed teams essential, maximum of six teams and minimum number on court is six (substitutes welcome).
- Download the rego form here.
To view and download the flyer, click here.Close