Aotearoa Bike Challenge
We're taking part in the Aotearoa Bike Challenge and are encouraging local businesses to do the same.
The Aotearoa Bike Challenge is a nationwide campaign run by NZTA to boost cycling all across the country.
The Council is taking part, running an internal campaign to get more staff on their bikes, more often.
It's easy to get involved, simply register, ride for 10 minutes or more, recruit your friends or colleagues and win great prizes!
Keen? Register here: www.lovetoride.net/nz
Information for businesses
NZTA has produced lots of great resources to help businesses promote the campaign internally and their involvement externally. We've pulled them all together here.
- Introduction to the Aotearoa Bike Challenge campaign
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Promotion resources (posters/social media images/memes/advertisements)
- How to get your colleagues involved at your workplace
- Checklist for workplaces taking part
Local Biking Events
Queenstown Trails Trust has organised a range of great events during February to promote cycling in the region.