Water restrictions currently apply in Luggate
Update 28 January 2020
Restrictions will be softened today but in an effort to decrease peak demand, we will be implementing the following:
- Odd numbered street addresses can use sprinklers and hand held hoses on odd numbered calendar days.
- Even numbered houses able to do the same on even numbered calendar days.
On your watering day:
Please avoid using hoses during the peak demand period from 4.00pm to 10.00pm.
On the intervening days water restrictions remain in place:
- No sprinklers or outdoor hosing
- Switch off all irrigation and automatic watering systems
- Watering gardens and lawns is only permitted using a hand-held watering can or bucket filled directly from a tap.
Tips for saving water
You can avoid water restrictions by using water wisely over the Summer period.