- Your Council
- Public Notices
- Privacy and official information requests
- Meetings & Committees
- Our Vision & Mission
- Project Manawa
- Cardrona Valley wastewater upgrade
- Proposed Cardrona Valley Water Supply Scheme
- North Wanaka wastewater scheme
- Queenstown Lakes Spatial Plan
- Queenstown Town Centre Arterial
- Ladies Mile Masterplan
- Lakeview Development
- Wānaka Lakefront Development Plan
- Luggate Memorial Centre
- Recreation Ground Wastewater Pump Station and Rising Main
- Proposed Visitor Levy
- Mayoral Housing Affordability Taskforce
- Artificial Turf at Queenstown Events Centre
- Queenstown Town Centre Street Upgrades
- Ballantyne Road Upgrade
- Elected Members
- Media Centre
- Council Documents
- District Plan
- Sister Cities
Artificial Turf at Queenstown Events Centre
A new artificial multisport turf at Queenstown Events Centre will soon serve the booming local demand for sports like hockey and football.
About the project
The proposed full-sized hockey turf will also be used as separate, smaller areas for junior games and training as well as other sports and fitness boot camps.
What's the latest
A main contractor will be appointed in early 2021 before the detailed design and timings are confirmed.
Check back for more updates soon.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events and information in the Queenstown Lakes District.