Masterplan Document Hub
Read the latest documents released as part of the Queenstown Town Centre Masterplan project.
The Masterplan story
This document tells the story of how we plan to unlock the benefits of transforming the Queenstown Town Centre in four key stages.
The purpose of the Queenstown Town Centre Spatial Framework is to present a compelling vision for the future of the town centre of Queenstown that reflects and enhances the Queenstown identity through sound planning, design and place making principles.
The Spatial Framework was adopted on 14 June 2018. It's a very large document so we have split it into sections:
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Vision and Key Moves
- Part 3 - Town Centre Design Strategies
- Part 4 - The Masterplan
- Part 5 - Implementation Strategy
Town Centre Design Guidelines
The Design Guidelines were adopted on 14 June as an appendix to the Spatial Framework.
- Part A - Introduction
- Part B - Design Guidance/principles
- Part C - Design application
- Part D - Design details
Indicative Business Cases
- Queenstown Town Centre Masterplan Indicative Business Case
- Parking Indicative Business Case
- Town Centre Arterial Indicative Business Case
- Public and Passenger Transport Facilities Indicative Business Case