Annual Plan 2019-2020
Consultation on Annual Plan 2019-2020 | Mahere Ā-Tau 2019-2020
Queenstown Lakes District Council adopted the draft 2019-2020 Annual Plan for public consultation on Thursday 7 March. This details any significant variations from the budget for the 2019-20 period in the 2018-2028 Ten Year Plan.
We'll be providing all residents and ratepayers with an update on any proposed changes to major projects, strategic decisions or essential spending on infrastructure and services.
There will be an opportunity to have your say on how we are tracking during our month long consultation period.
The draft Annual Plan consultation document is now available to view here.
The consultation document will also be distributed as an insert in ‘Mountain Scene’ and ‘Wanaka Sun’ publications on Thursday 21 March 2019, through drop points to outlying townships and posted to all non-resident ratepayers.
It will be available as a hard copy at Council offices and libraries across the district, and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an online copy.
Drop points for outlying townships that the Mountain Scene and Wanaka Sun do not distirbute to letter boxes include:
- Wanaka Sun available at street box located at Makarora Tourist Centre, 5944 Haast Pass-Makarora Road
- Hardcopies available at Glenorchy General Motors, 27 Mull Street
- Hardcopies available at Kingston Corner Cafe Bar, 1 Kent Street and Spot On Convenience Store, State Highway 6
- Hardcopies available at Cardrona Velley General Store, 2303 Cardrona Valley Road
How to make a submission
Our consultation period for submissions is from 11 March - 12 April 2019.
If you'd like to share your views about how we're tracking, you'll be able to click here from 11 March to head to our Let's Talk page.
Alternatively, you can write to us freepost via:
Annual Plan Feedback
Queenstown Lakes District Council
Private Bag 50072
Hearing of submissions will be held in Wānaka on 20 May and in Queenstown on 21 May.
The Annual Plan process
To find out more about the Annual Plan process and a more detailed consultation timeline, click here.
Community funding and grants
You have the ability to seek community funding and grants by making a submission during the consultation period. If you are going to make a request for funding please ensure your submission details how this investment supports both the Ten Year Plan vision and Vision 2050.
Here’s how to make a submission:
- You'll be able to click here from 11 March to go to our Let's Talk page to complete the online submission form.
- Post to Annual Plan Community Funding Submission, Queenstown Lakes District Council, Freepost 191078, Private Bag 50072, Queenstown 9348.
Submissions close at 5.00pm Friday 12 April 2019.
This submission can include both feedback on the Annual Plan and a request for funding.