Proposed Hawea 'Universal Developments' Special Housing Area
Submissions on this have now closed.
KeepHaweaBeautiful Petition - Part A [15 May 2018]
KeepHaweaBeautiful Petition - Part B [15 May 2018]
KeepHaweaBeautiful Petition [Updated - 19 June 2018]
Additional public submissions made outside of submission form:
We have received an expression of interest to develop a Special Housing Area in Hawea (Proposed Universal Developments SHA) and add the area into Category 2 of the Council's Lead Policy for Special Housing Areas.
Read the Expression of Interest
- Proposed Hawea 'Universal Developments' Special Housing Area Expression of Interest
- Appendix A - Ignite Wanaka Chamber of Commerce - Letter
- Appendix B - First National - Letter
- Appendix C - Indicative Master Plan
- Appendix D - Mortgage Broker - Letters
- Appendix E - Certificate of Title
- Appendix F - R A Skidmore - Landscape and Urban Design Review
- Appendix G - Hawea Drop in Session - Flyer
- Appendix H - New Zealand transport Agency
- Appendix I Otago Regional Council - Correspondence
- Appendix J - Queenstown Lakes Community Housing Trust - Letter
- Appendix K - QLDC Infrastructure - Correspondence
- Appendix L - Southern Land Infrastructure - Report
- Appendix M - e3 Scientific – Soil Assessment
- Appendix N - Carriageway Consulting – Traffic Assessment
- Appendix N - Traffic Assessment additional information
- Appendix O - House Designs
- Appendix P - Design Guidelines
- Appendix Q - Street Cross Sections
- Appendix R - Infinite Energy NZ - Letter
- Appendix S - Recommended Plant List
- Appendix T - Assessment of QLDC Quality Design Outcomes
- Appendix U - Ecological Review (new information added 30 May)
- Geo-technical Review (new information added 6 June)
Have your say
Submissions have closed.
All feedback will be presented to elected members prior to being considered by Full Council. At this time the proposal may be considered at the Full Council meeting on 28 June.
Want more info?
For information about Special Housing Areas please contact Ian Bayliss - Planning Policy Manager email@example.com