Arrowtown Special Housing Area
We have received an Expression of Interest to develop a special housing area as a retirement village outside Arrowtown.
The Council will consider this Expression of Interest on 26 November 2015. Click the link below to read the Expression of Interest.
- Expression of Interest (678KB)
- Appendix A - Arrowtown Retirement Village Background (167KB)
- Appendix B - Master Plan Indicative Building Designs (3.2MB)
- Appendix C - RM090439 Approved Plan (1.04MB)
- Appendix D - Context Plan (1.5MB)
- Appendix E - Landscape Assessment (282KB)
- Appendix F - Consultation Report Public (109KB)
- Appendix G - Servicing Report (2.9MB)
- Appendix H - NES and Liquifaction Report (4.4MB)
- Appendix I - Traffic Assessment (173KB)
- Appendix J - Site Analysis (183KB)
- Appendix K - Assessment of QLDC Design Criteria (261KB)
While the Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act doesn't provide for formal consultation on the establishment of special housing areas, the Mayor and Councillors are interested to hear local views on this proposal.
Please use the online form if you wish to give feedback. Please be aware that your comments will be available via our website on 24 November 2015 at the end of the feedback period. We will not make your address public.