Ayrburn Retirement Village - Special Housing Area
Feedback is now closed.
- View Feedback Received (6MB)
We have received an Expression of Interest to develop a Special Housing Area as a retirement village near Arrowtown at 341 – 343 Arrowtown – Lake Hayes Road, Wakatipu Basin.
The Council will consider this Expression of Interest on 1 March 2016.
Click the links below to read the Expression of Interest and supporting information.
- Ayrburn Retirement Village - Expression of Interest: Special Housing Area, November 2015 (3.74 MB)
- Appendix 1 - Project Team (91.60 KB)
- Appendix 2 - Ayrburn Retirement Village Perspectives (650.09 KB)
- Appendix 3 - Ayrburn Retirement Village Concepts (390.84 KB)
- Appendix 4 - Ayrburn Retirement Village Home Types (3.66 MB)
- Appendix 5 - The Ayrburn Retirement Village Lifestyle (11.77 MB)
- Appendix 6 - Assessment of Environmental Effects (471.40 KB)
- Appendix 7 - Landscape Assessment (633.90 KB)
- Appendix 7 - Urban Design Assessment (1.01 MB)
- Appendix 8 - Heritage Assessment (7.88 MB)
- Appendix 9 - Infrastructure Report (1.07 MB)
- Appendix 9a - Water Supply Modelling (1.34 MB)
- Appendix 9b - Waste Water Connections (7.46 MB)
- Appendix 9bi - Waste Water Network Capacity - Current (3.54 MB)
- Appendix 9bii - Waste Water Network Capacity - Future (2.99 MB)
- Appendix 9c - Preliminary Infrastructure Report Clark Fortune McDonald Associates (2.58 MB)
- Appendix 9d - Infrastructure Assessment Report Clark Fortune McDonald Associates (2.35 MB)
- Appendix 10 – Traffic Report (2.56 MB)
- Appendix 10a - Intersection Design Concept (375.04 KB)
- Appendix 10b - Intersection Design Notes (58.50 KB)
- Appendix 11 – Geotechnical Report (1.46 MB)
- Appendix 12 – Hydrology Report (1.99 MB)
- Appendix 12a - Hydrology Report (3.01 MB)
While the Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act 2013 does not provide for formal consultation on the establishment of special housing areas, the Mayor and Councillors are interested to hear local views on this proposal.
Please use the online form if you wish to give feedback by 5pm on Friday 26 February. Please be aware that your comments and your name (but not your contact details) will be made public on our website after feedback closes.
If you would like more information, please email Anita Vanstone in our Planning team, email@example.com.