- Community Associations and Groups
- Community Connect
- Welcoming Communities
- Community Wellbeing
- Community Funding
- Community Research
- Energy Saving Tips
- Economic Development
- Emergency Management
- Event Planning and Venues
- Heritage, Arts and Culture
- Māori Community
- Population and Demand
- Venue Hire
Community Connect can help you find out what's happening in your community. Our online directory is a comprehensive list of all community services, clubs, and groups existing within the Queenstown Lakes District.
Whether you're a newcomer, visitor or someone planning to move here, Community Connect will help you find a place to act on your passions and meet other like-minded people.
This is information provided by, owned, and for the community.
To register your group or update your details, please visit: https://groups.qldc.govt.nz. Please note your listing will be checked before being visible on the site (this may take a few days).
Community Connect relies on information from the community. Add your group to our online directory and make sure you keep your details updated. It is free to list on Community Connect.
Terms and Conditions
• All listings are checked for suitability by the Queenstown Lakes District Council. The correctness of the information in each listing is the responsibility of the group or organisation concerned.
• All information supplied is for use on this site only and not made available to any other parties.
• Community Connect administrators reserve the right to modify or reject any listing.
• All information contained on the Community Connect website, including community listings, will be at the discretion of the Queenstown Lakes District Council chief executive officer. The chief executive reserves the final right of refusal to publish any material, listings or other information deemed to be offensive in nature or content.
If you have any questions or problems registering, please contact us at: