- Do It Online
- Make a Payment
- Register your Dog
- Register for a transfer or refund of dog registration fee
- Renewal for Hairdressers, Campgrounds, and Offensive Trade Registrations
- Activities in a Public Place - Application Form
- Register as a Homestay
- Register as Residential Visitor Accommodation
- Register for our public notification list
- Register to speak at Public Forum
- Register for Kerbside Collection Services
- No Spray Register
- Maps & Spatial Data
- Submit an Application
- Contact Us / Fix It
- Community Text Alert sign up
- Make a Complaint
- Login to TechOne
Register your Dog
Rēhitatia tō kurī
Please fill out the form below if you're looking to register a new dog or transfer their registration from another Council.
Already registered your dog?
If your dog is currently registered in this district and you need to renew its registration, please visit our payment portal.
Got more than two dogs registered at your property?
Don't forget you're required to apply for a permit. Use the form here and submit it separately by email or in person at your local QLDC office.
Please note: If you dog isn’t microchipped within two months of its registration, you may be issued a $300 infringement notice. Find out more.
Register your dog
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.