- Your Council
- Council Documents
- Climate Change and Biodiversity
- Operative District Plan
- Proposed District Plan
- National Policy Statement-Urban Development (District Plan Amendments)
- District Plan maps
- A Guide to Plan Changes
- Inclusionary Housing Variation
- Variation to Coneburn Industrial Zone
- Arthurs Point Notification
- Landscape Schedules
- Te Pūtahi Ladies Mile Variation
- Elected Members
- Major Projects
- Media Centre
- Meetings & Committees
- Our Vision & Mission
- Privacy and official information requests
- Public Notices
- Sister Cities
District Plan maps
He mahere mapi whakamarohi ā-rohe
For the latest planning map information, please refer to our GIS web mapping application. We are no longer producing or updating PDF maps as part of the District Plan review.
GIS web mapping application
Click on the button below to access the Operative and Proposed web mapping application.
Consolidated decisions maps
Please note: we are no longer producing or updating PDF maps as part of the District Plan review.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.