Weddings and Civil Unions

Our Council parks and reserves are open for everyone in our community to use and offer iconic, beautiful scenery for Weddings and Civil Union ceremonies.


Our Wedding and Civil Union Guidelines are used to maintain equal-use within Council parks and reserves. This process is to help connect permit holders and the general public’s recreational use to the land.

Within these guidelines you'll find pricing and capacity restrictions, a defined list of the most popular locations within the district, and limitations to the frequency of booking these sites for your reference.

It is our intention to ensure all of our parks and reserves are able to be utilised as passive recreational spaces for the enjoyment of all.

Want more information?

For further information or to apply for a Wedding/Civil Union Reserve Permit, please contact our Services team.