- Your Council
- Public Notices
- Privacy and official information requests
- Meetings & Committees
- Our Vision & Mission
- Project Manawa
- Cardrona Valley wastewater upgrade
- Proposed Cardrona Valley Water Supply Scheme
- North Wanaka wastewater scheme
- Queenstown Lakes Spatial Plan
- Queenstown Town Centre Arterial
- Ladies Mile Masterplan
- Lakeview Development
- Wānaka Lakefront Development Plan
- Luggate Memorial Centre
- Recreation Ground Wastewater Pump Station and Rising Main
- Proposed Visitor Levy
- Mayoral Housing Affordability Taskforce
- Artificial Turf at Queenstown Events Centre
- Queenstown Town Centre Street Upgrades
- Ballantyne Road Upgrade
- Elected Members
- Media Centre
- Council Documents
- District Plan
- Sister Cities
Cardrona Valley wastewater upgrade
Work is underway on a proposed project to significantly improve wastewater infrastructure for the Cardrona Valley.
About the project
Queenstown Lakes District Council has entered into an agreement with the investors of Mount Cardrona Station to participate in the design and build of a significantly improved wastewater treatment plant and associated infrastructure for the Cardrona Valley.
We'll keep the Cardrona community updated as the project progresses.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events and information in the Queenstown Lakes District.