- Rates & Property
- Building Services
- Resource Consents
- Environmental Health
- Rubbish & Recycling
- Transport and Parking
- Alcohol Public Notices
- Find the right alcohol licence and apply
- Rugby World Cup Information
- Alcohol licence fee calculator
- Renew and/or vary your alcohol licence
- Manager's certificates
- Legal requirements for licence holders
- District Licensing Committee decisions
- ARLA annual report
- Alcohol-Free Areas In Public Places
- Have your say on alcohol licence applications
- All alcohol licensing forms
- Animal Control
- Environment and Sustainability
- Water Services
- Services A - Z
- CCTV - Public Use
ARLA Annual Report
Ripoata a-tau a te Mana Whakahaere Raihana Waipiro
Every NZ Council is required by s.199 of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 to provide an annual report on the proceedings and operations of its District Licensing Committee (DLC) to the Alcohol Regulatory and Licensing Authority (ARLA).
ARLA is the overarching national body set up under the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 to ensure that the law for alcohol licensing is fairly and consistently applied. It is an independent tribunal which sits within the Ministry of Justice. For more information on ARLA and its role see the Ministry of Justice website.
Please find below links to the most recent reports compiled in relation to the Queenstown Lakes DLC. The format of the report is set by ARLA.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.