- Rates & Property
- Building Services
- Resource Consents
- Environmental Health
- Rubbish & Recycling
- Transport and Parking
- Alcohol Licensing
- Animal Control
- Environment and Sustainability
- Water Services
- Services A - Z
- CCTV - Public Use
Pollution response is managed jointly by Queenstown Lakes District Council and the Otago Regional Council (ORC).
Report a form of pollution
Any form of pollution is serious and it is important that any spills are contained quickly and safely. Please phone our 24 hour pollution hotline if you notice a pollution spill.
Information to provide when reporting a pollution spill:
- Your name and phone number.
- Location of the pollution and the suspected source.
- Whether you saw someone cause the spill.
- The nature of the spill – for example is it bubbling or foaming?
- What do you think the substance might be.
- Whether you think the spill might cause harm to people and property.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.