- Paetara Aspiring Central
- Learn to Swim
- Gym & Group Fitness
- Birthday Parties
- Grandparents & Grandkids Activity Session
- Holiday Swim Weeks
- Junior Racket Sports
- Junior Golf
- Junior Indoor Cricket
- Kids' Climbing
- QLDC Libraries Holiday Programme
- Queenstown School Holiday Programme
- School Holiday Programmes
- Wānaka School Holiday Programme
- LAN Club @ Wānaka Recreation Centre
- Roller Skate School
- Arrowtown Summer Camp
- Sport & Rec Venues and Contacts
- Courts and Fields
- Sports Leagues & Programmes
- Memberships - Join Today
- Join the Sport & Rec Team
- Responsible Camping in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Parks and Walkways
- Lakes and Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Splash Café
- Wallis Physiotherapy
- Alpine Physiotherapy
Arrowtown Summer Camp
We're hosting a mini summer camp at Arrowtown Memorial Pool! Join us for two afternoons of fun across three weeks . We'll have games, swimming and competitions!
The perfect summer afternoon! For 90 minutes, compete in some summer style games, swimming and competitions.
There will be prizes to be won and a lot of fun to be had.
The camp will run for three weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.Close
Tuesdays and Thursdays for 3 weeks - starting Tuesday 10 January.
Time: 4.00pm to 5.30pm
Arrowtown Memorial PoolClose
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.