- Do It Online
- Make a Payment
- Register your Dog
- Register for a transfer or refund of dog registration fee
- Renewal for Hairdressers, Campgrounds, and Offensive Trade Registrations
- Activities in a Public Place - Application Form
- Register as a Homestay
- Register as Residential Visitor Accommodation
- Register for our public notification list
- Register to speak at Public Forum
- Register for Kerbside Collection Services
- No Spray Register
- Maps & Spatial Data
- Submit an Application
- Contact Us / Fix It
- Community Text Alert sign up
- Make a Complaint
- Login to TechOne
Register as a Homestay
Kia rēhita hei kāinga tiaki
Please remember to check your District Plan Zone for the relevant number of permitted days that a Homestay is allowed to operate for.
Homestay means the use of a residential unit including a residential flat by paying guests (where the length of stay by any guest is less than 90 nights) at the same time that either the residential unit or the residential flat is occupied by residents for use as a residential activity. Includes bed & breakfasts and farm-stays.
Residential Visitor Accommodation means the use of a building established as a residential unit (including a residential flat) by paying guests where the length of stay by any guest is less than 90 nights.
If you'd like to register Residential Visitor Accommodation instead, please use the Register as Residential Visitor Accommodation form.
Sign up to our newsletter Scuttlebutt and stay up-to-date with the latest news, events & information in the Queenstown Lakes District.