We regularly carry out surveys and consultation to gauge public opinion on a range of matters. Some, like the annual Residents and Ratepayers Survey, are commissioned from independent survey companies who carry them out on our behalf, while we run others informally ourselves as a way of gathering community views.
When we’re conducting an on-line survey or consultation, you’ll find the link on this page. You’ll also find the results of previous surveys and consultations here.
Current Submissions or Feedback
There are no live consultations at the present time.
Recent Submissions and Survey Results
- Proposed Long Term Lease - Ngāi Tahu Tourism Hot Pools
- Future of the Lakeview site
- Queenstown Town Centre Masterplan
- Annual Plan 2017/18
- Proposed Amendments to QLDC Policy on Development Contributions
- Fees and Charges Review 2017
- Queenstown Bay Playground
- Coronet Forest management Plan 2017
- Gorge Road Special Housing Area
- Future of Ladies Mile
- Proposed QLDC Brothel Control Bylaw 2017
- Proposed Navigation Safety Bylaw 2017
- Proposed Fees and Charges Changes
QLDC Ratepayers & Residents Surveys
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2017 (13.9MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2016 (1.59MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2015 (4MB)
- Ratepayers & Residents Survey 2014 (2.24MB)
- Residents & Ratepayers Survey 2013 (3.8MB)